Uploads one file to B2, returning its unique file identifier. Files smaller than 200MB are done in one piece. Files larger than 200MB are split into 100MB parts and uploaded separately.
UploadFileRequest(BlazerClient client, string bucketName, string localFilePath, string remoteFileName, string contentType)¶
- client – The configured Blazer client
- bucketName – The name of the bucket to upload to
- localFilePath – The path to upload file
- remoteFilePath – The name the file will receive in target bucket
- contentType – The mime type of the file